We here at Barrade Management Ltd take our work seriously and keep all of our properties and the properties we manage fully maintained and in great condition.
We are responsible for:
- The structure and exterior of the property, including exterior paintwork, drains, gutters and external pipes.
- The interior of the property other than matters covered under tenant responsibilities.
- Any installations for the supply and use of water, gas, electricity, and sanitation (including baths, sinks, wash-hand basins and toilets).
- Any appliances provided by the landlord under the tenancy for making use of the supply of water, gas or electricity.
- Any installations for space heating and water heating.
- Any fixtures, fittings and furniture provided by the landlord under the terms of the tenancy.
- Keeping in good repair any common areas or areas required for access.
- Keeping any area required for access adequately lit and safe to use.